Tuesday, November 25, 2008

How to fix "No operating system found" error on my PC?

I was in the middle of something when suddently my PC hang. So, i tried to reboot. Now what! i've got this error message... "No operating system found". Unfortunately, i have 2 operating systems on my PC, Windows XP and Ubuntu... are they gone forever?

I've checked those cables and things looks fine. I gived up! So, i've tried to reinstall my Windows XP. But i've got the new surprise! The old first partition cannot be formatted as a brand new partition.

Do you have any suggest? please help...

1 comment:

Harry Yadav said...

Your blog is very informative and gracefully
your guideline is very good.Thank you.

www.offpageseotools.com
autoexpoonline.info
shopingdhoom.com
indiacartonline.com
bazigaronline.com
carmerijaan.info
samaanonline.com

Dofollow bookmarking site